RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENT
ZS Cylinder Construction & Service GmbH
Phone: +49 (0) 2801 71650-0
Fax: +49 (0) 2801 90740
The company is based in Xanten
Local court Kleve
HRB No. 7035
Sales tax identification number according to § 27a sales tax law (UStG): DE 812721996
Responsible for the content is according to § 55 Abs. 2 Rundfunkstaatsvertrag (RStV):
DESIGN AND PROGRAMMING
KRAUSE & SCHWARZ GmbH
1. contact details
This data protection declaration applies to data processing by ZS Zylinderbau & Service GmbH, Bruchweg 15, 46509 Xanten-Birten / Germany.
Phone: +49 (0) 2801 71650-0
2. collection and storage of personal data and the nature and purpose of their use
a) When calling up our website www.zs-zylinder.de
the browser used on your terminal device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called logfdile. The following information is recorded without your intervention and stored until it is automatically deleted:
- IP address of the requesting computer
- Date and time of access
- Name and URL of the retrieved file
- Website from which the access takes place (referrer URL)
- the browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer and the name of your access provider.
We collect, process and use your data only within the framework of the legal provisions for the following purposes:
- To ensure a smooth connection of the website
- Ensuring a comfortable use of our website
- Evaluation of system security and stability and
- for other administrative purposes.
A so-called “profiling” on the basis of your data is not carried out by us.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 Paragraph 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO. Our legitimate interest follows from the above-mentioned purposes for data collection. Under no circumstances will we use the data collected for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person.
b) By using our contact form
we offer you the possibility to contact us for questions of any kind. For this purpose, it is necessary to provide a valid e-mail address so that we know who the enquiry comes from and can answer it. Further information can be provided voluntarily. Data processing for the purpose of contacting us is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a DSGVO on the basis of your voluntarily given consent. The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after completion of the request you have made.
3. transfer of data
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties for purposes other than those listed below. We only pass on your personal data to third parties if
- you have given your express consent in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit.a DSGVO
- the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter f DSGVO is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in the disclosure of your data
- in the event that there is a legal obligation to pass on the data in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO
- this is legally permissible and required for the processing of contractual relationships with you in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. b DSGVO.
Information is stored in the cookie that is related to the specific terminal device used. This does not mean, however, that we are immediately informed of your identity.
The use of so-called session cookies serves on the one hand to make the use of our offer more pleasant for you, e.g. to recognize that you have already visited individual pages of our website. The cookies are automatically deleted after you leave our site.
In addition, we also use temporary cookies to optimise user-friendliness, which are stored on your end device for a certain defined period of time. If you visit our site again to make use of our services, it is automatically recognised that you have already been with us and which entries and settings you have made so that you do not have to enter them again.
The data processed by cookies is required for the above-mentioned purposes to protect our legitimate interests and those of third parties in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or so that a message always appears before a new cookie is created. However, completely deactivating cookies may mean that you cannot use all the functions of our website.
5. contact form and e-mail contact
5.1 Description and scope of data processing
There is a contact form on our website which can be used for electronic contact. If a user takes this opportunity, the data entered in the input mask will be transmitted to us and stored. These data are:
- Your name
- email address
- your message
At the time the message is sent, the following data is also stored:
- The IP address of the user
- date and time
Alternatively, it is possible to contact us via the provided e-mail address. In this case the personal data of the user transmitted with the e-mail will be stored.
In this context, the data will not be passed on to third parties. The data will be used exclusively for processing the conversation.
5.2 Legal basis for the data processing
The legal basis for the processing of the data is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO if the user has given his consent. The legal basis for the processing of data transmitted in the course of sending an e-mail is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. If the e-mail contact is aimed at the conclusion of a contract, the additional legal basis for processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO.
5.3 Purpose of data processing
The processing of the personal data from the input mask serves us only for the processing of the establishment of contact. In the case of contacting us by e-mail, this is also the necessary legitimate interest in the processing of the data.
The other personal data processed during the sending process serve to prevent misuse of the contact form and to ensure the security of our information technology systems.
5.4 Duration of storage
The data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer necessary for the purpose of their collection. For the personal data from the input mask of the contact form and those sent by e-mail, this is the case when the respective conversation with the user has ended. The conversation is terminated when it can be concluded from the circumstances that the matter in question has been finally clarified. The personal data additionally collected during the sending process will be deleted after a period of seven days at the latest.
5.5 Possibility of objection and removal
The user has the possibility to revoke his consent to the processing of personal data at any time. If the user contacts us by e-mail, he can object to the storage of his personal data at any time. In such a case the conversation cannot be continued. The revocation can be made at any time by e-mail or by post to the responsible office (see above). In this case, all personal data stored in the course of the contact will be deleted.
6. rights of data subjects
You have the right,
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO. In particular, you may request information as to the purposes of the processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned duration of storage, the existence of a right of rectification, cancellation, restriction of processing or opposition, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data, if not collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision making including profiling and, where applicable, meaningful information on the details thereof
- in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO, to demand the immediate correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us
- in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO, to demand the deletion of your personal data stored with us, unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims
- pursuant to Art. 18 DSGVO, to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data if you dispute the accuracy of the data, if the processing is unlawful but you refuse to delete it and we no longer require the data, but you require it for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims or if you have lodged an objection to the processing pursuant to Art. 212 DSGVO
- in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO, to receive your personal data that you have provided us with in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another responsible party
- in accordance with Art. 7 Para. 3 DSGVO to revoke your once given consent to us at any time. As a result, we may no longer continue the data processing based on this consent for the future and
- to complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 DSGVO As a rule, you can turn to the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or to our office.
7. right of objection
If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter f DSGVO, you have the right to object, in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO, to the processing of your personal data if there are reasons for doing so that arise from your particular situation or if the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which will be implemented by us without indicating a special situation.
If you wish to exercise your right of revocation or objection, simply send an e-mail to info[at]zs-zylinder.de.
8. data security
We use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
9. topicality and change of this data protection explanation
This data protection declaration is currently valid and is dated April 2018.